When you start a new relationship, there are some mistakes you need to avoid. Here are some of the most common ones:
10 Mistakes To Avoid In New Relationships As A Woman
1. Being too clingy.
2. Ignoring his needs and expectations.
3. Not letting him have his space and time alone.
4. Not listening to him when he talks about issues at work or in life in general.
5. Not being able to compromise with him on certain issues or problems that come up in the relationship for example, your partner wants you to move out of your apartment and into his house, but you want to stay in your place.
6. Making the first move
This is a big one. If you want to create intimacy, you should initiate it. You can ask your partner if they want to go out or spend time together, take them on an adventure and make plans for a future date.
Don’t wait for your partner to come up with ideas; be proactive in creating new experiences with each other.
7. Not having enough self-love
One of the biggest misconceptions about relationships is that men only want one thing from their partner s,£x. However, many men also want companionship and to be treated like an equal when it comes to decision-making and mutual respect. Take care of yourself so that you can keep up with him.
8. Being too needy
The best relationships are those in which both parties feel fulfilled by being together, not just physically but emotionally as well. Being needy means constantly needing validation from your partner; this will only get old fast.
9. Don’t move in with him immediately
If you self esteem and self discipline you shouldn’t move in with him immediately that will make you look desperate.
10. Don’t give him your body immediately because they will make you look cheap before him.