When you’re in a relationship, it can be hard to tell if someone is truly into you. All the signs seem to point to yes. Maybe he’s paying too much attention to you or he seems interested in going out with you. But then there are other times when he seems distant or even cold towards you.
You might think that this means he doesn’t care about your relationship, but it could be that the problem is that he’s just not ready for a serious relationship yet. If this sounds like your situation, don’t waste your time waiting for him to come around. Here are some signs that someone has moved on from their relationship:
1. He no longer talks about his ex-girlfriend/boyfriend
2. He’s always texting other girls/guys
3. He cancels plans with you frequently
4. He starts spending more time with his friends than with you
5. He seems hung up on another girl/guy
6. Your partner doesn’t make you happy anymore or at least not as much as they did when things first started going well in the relationship.
7. You don’t know what “I” means anymore while together.
If your partner has made all the decisions regarding finances, family planning and other important aspects of life without consulting with you first, then it’s a sign that he/she doesn’t respect what is important to both of you even though he/she may think he/she does! It can also indicate an inability.
9. . You are always late
If you are always late, this indicates that you do not respect your partner’s time. This can be very frustrating for someone who has given up everything just to spend time with you and now they are wasting their own time because of your lateness
10. You are jealous of other women/men
Being jealous means that there is something inside of you that wants to take away what belongs to your partner and make him or her feel insecure about their relationship
11. Your partner does not share his or her personal life with you
This could mean anything from talking about his or her family problems to sharing secrets with other people.
12. It seems like there is no intimacy between the two of you.
13. You don’t want to spend time with them on your own
If you feel like you need a break from your relationship, it may be a sign that it’s not going well and it’s time for you to reassess your relationship.
A relationship should be an enjoyable experience for both parties involved at all times, so if one person is always looking for excuses not to spend time with the other person because he or she doesn’t feel like it (or because he or she feels guilty), then something is wrong with the relationship.
14. You’re not on the same page
If you’re not in sync with your partner, it can be a sign of trouble. If she has her own life and interests that she feels are important and you don’t, it might be time to take a step back and reassess what’s really important to you.
15. You feel like he’s not listening
If he is listening but doesn’t seem to understand what you’re saying, this could be a sign that he’s not interested in the relationship. If he seems distracted or preoccupied while talking to you, chances are that his mind is elsewhere; or maybe he just takes everything too seriously (or is simply overthinking everything).
16. While talking to him/her, there are no other people around
When you’re talking about your day or anything else personal, don’t be surprised if your partner becomes quiet and distant when other people start joining in on the conversation; this is a sign that there’s something more going on behind closed doors than meets the eye.