A lot of people have been wondering how to connect Airpods to Android smartphones. The good news is that it’s not as hard as you might think.
If you want Airpods to work with your Android smartphone or tablet, you’ll need to pair them with an Apple device like an iPhone or iPad before the two can communicate. The best way to do this is through Bluetooth.
With Bluetooth enabled, you can connect your AirPods and any other Bluetooth device in seconds using the simple pairing process described below.
Here’s how it works:
1. Download the AirPods app (for iOS or Android) from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and follow the prompts to pair your phone with your AirPods. Follow these steps:
3. Tap on “Pair” button in the bottom right corner of your screen, then tap “Start Pairing.” You will be prompted to scan a QR code, which is a small square that looks like a tiny box with a bunch of lines inside it.
4. Look at your phone’s screen and find this QR code, then tap on it and give it a few seconds to scan the code before dismissing it from your screen by tapping “Scan” again when prompted by the app.
5. Once paired, you can now use your AirPods in any time zone around the world.
Connecting the AirPods to your Android smartphone is easy. You can follow the steps below to set up AirPod Bluetooth pairing and download the AirPod app.
Open your Android phone’s Settings app and select Bluetooth. To pair new wireless devices, tap on the device name in this list and then tap Pair Device at the top of the screen.
If you have already paired a Bluetooth device with your phone, tap on it again to begin pairing with AirPods.
If you’re using an iPhone, open the Settings app and scroll down to “Bluetooth,” which is located under “Wi-Fi & mobile networks.” Tap on Bluetooth and follow the directions above for pairing iPhones with AirPods.