If you want to download videos from YouTube or any other video sharing website, there are many free video downloaders available in the market. Here we have compiled top 15 free video downloaders for Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS and Linux.
1. DownloadHelper Free
DownloadHelper is one of the oldest and most popular download managers available in the market. It has over 1 million downloads on its website with over 1000 reviews from happy users.
It is also a good alternative to GetRight for Windows users as it doesn’t require any installation process unlike GetRight. It has an easy-to-use interface which is designed to make your life easy while downloading videos from YouTube or any other video sharing site.
2. WMP Downloader
WMP Downloader is another great alternative for Windows users that can help you download videos from YouTube or any other video sharing sites with ease.
This tool allows you to preview your downloaded video before downloading it so that you can check whether the quality of the video meets your requirements or not.
It supports multiple formats like MP4, AVI and others too which means you can easily convert those videos into something else if they don’t meet your requirements but otherwise they’ll just get deleted automatically after completion.
VLC Media Player
3. The name says it all: VLC is an open-source media player for playing and encoding multimedia files on personal computers and mobile devices. You can also use it to stream videos over the internet, though this is not its primary function.
The latest version has support for playback of MKV/MP4 files, and also includes support for subtitles when playing movies via USB drives or network shares.
4. Tubemate is a great little program that will let you download videos without any problems at all. The main problem with it is that it has been around for a while now, and there are better programs out there now that do the same thing for free.
However, if you don’t mind paying for something new then this is still one of the best programs out there, because it does exactly what it says on the tin no pun intended.
5. Youtube Downloader is a free program that allows you to download videos from YouTube. It’s easy to use and there are no ads or spyware.
The program can automatically download new videos as they become available, and you can also manually select which ones you want to keep on your hard drive. You can keep up with old favorites, too, if they’re newer than the oldest one already on your hard drive.
6. Video Downloader: Video Downloader is one of the best free video downloaders available on Google Play Store. It enables you to download multiple videos at once and supports most streaming websites like YouTube and Dailymotion etc..
7. VidMate: VidMate is also one of the best free video downloader apps in the market right now. It lets you download videos from various platforms including Facebook, Instagram etc.
8. Doraemon TV: Doraemon TV is one of the most popular video downloaders out there thanks to its simplicity and ease of use. It comes with an easy-to-use interface that lets you search for videos within seconds no matter what type of file you’re looking for. It also offers a few bonus features such as an MP3 converter and subtitle support.
9. NetVideoHunter: NetVideoHunter is another great option if you want to download videos without leaving your browser window open or installing another app on your device (which can cause problems down the road).